Monday, April 21, 2008

Blogging

Sometimes, I think about stuff to write about and then when I sit down at my computer I can't think of a thing.

So I'll just go back to my love list.

#9 I love that I can enjoy being with myself. I can go out to eat alone, go to a movie alone, shop alone, even travel alone. I love people. I can meet people while I'm out, I don't have to bring anyone with me.

#10 I love that I am not intimidated by the thought of trying new things. African dance, sewing something without a pattern, starting a business...I have a bring it on attitude!

2 comments:

Itiel said...

...Sometimes, I think about stuff to write about and then when I sit down at my computer I can't think of a thing....

Ha, you and me both. At this moment I am suppose to be typing away on my blog. But, I am here instead.

Sister P said...

@SG'98- Reading is my inspiration so that's my excuse for blog hopping :o)