Thursday, February 28, 2008

Whaaaaaaaa?

On Black America Web I see this:
Bobby Brown Agrees to Community Service

Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2008
By: The Associated Press, Associated Press

BROCKTON, Mass. (AP) Singer Bobby Brown will not face criminal charges after police said they found a small amount of cocaine in his possession.

Brown's attorney said Tuesday a Brockton District Court clerk magistrate found no probable cause to issue a criminal complaint, but recommended that Brown volunteer to mentor young people, which Brown wanted to do anyway.

First of all, I love me some Bobby. I've even been watching Gone Country just to see him. He is the most luvable drunkard, seriously. But I have a question for the judge. You want a man found to have cocaine in his possession to mentor young people?
Wha?

No comments: