Friday, February 29, 2008

Before this goes too far - part 2....

As one who is striving to be a Muslim (one in complete submission to God) and is a member of The Nation, I am often asked about things that Min. Farrakhan has said.

If you check the store on The Final Call website you will find THOUSANDS of lectures and speeches he has given so I can't always confirm whether he even said what I'm being asked about.

But I do know that the Minister speaks very well for himself and in defense of anything he has said.

So with that said, I want to offer this as good information to know regarding The Minister's position on what the mass media is attempting to do to diminish Black people's support of Sen. Obama and also a chance to read something published more than ten years ago about the Minister's alleged attack of The Pope.

I wish you all peace, sincerely.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i saw the debates the following morning. i felt it was real stupid for the issue to be brought up. they spent too much time on it. you can tell Barack Obama was peeved. It was something already dealt with and done.

Don said...

Thanks for the link. I knew why Obama took the stance he did. I also knew that it would soon come up in debates. The games they play...