Sunday, December 23, 2012

Been sewing


Pattern: Butterick 3860 View C
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes.
Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes. I did it all correct the first time without any seam ripping! Woo-hoo!
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
It was simple and cute and easy to make it feel like my own design by the fabric choice.
Fabric Used:
Cotton print (Hancock Fabrics)
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
None this time!
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
I think I’ll make a couple more, would definitely recommend the pattern.
Conclusion:
Even though I made this as a top, I did all the interfacing and finishing touches and it took a little long for it to be just a top. But actually, I’m going to start selling  our too small clothes on e-bay so I went the extra mile to make it professionally finished and extra nice inside because someone may buy it as a dress like it was intended. 

No comments: