Monday, December 20, 2010

I blog, therefore I am

It has come again to that time of year. You know, reflections and resolutions.

This year I am resolving to become the most excellent me I can be.

I want to do each thing with passion and purpose and most of all excellence.

Excellent: exceptionally good; highest or finest quality
Excellence: The quality of being excellent; state of possessing good qualities in an eminent degree; superiority in virtue.

My relationships have made great strides this year. I have some friends that I REALLY enjoy here which is really new.

My husband and I are working on some projects that will reap benefits for our family soon.

I am doing some things that I really love. I write, sew, garden, homeschool and am a wife, daughter, sister and friend. And I'm going to be better at all of that this year.

This blog is for me. It's public, but it's not for notice, recognition or award. It's a place to be me and a place to document where I've been.

Blogging is part of my future and I'll be doing it from time to time in 2011.

No comments: