Monday, July 12, 2010

Green Monday - Serial Riding

Riding public transit is my way of not just being green but proving myself some ease and rest.

Often, riding the bus is more convenient than the drive, park, walk option. Most times it saves money. Most importantly it gives me some time to ride and read in silence! Well, semi-silence depending who is on the bus.

What's the most fun about riding is meeting people, especially when riding while on a trip in another city.

Riding public transportation is a life skill that all people should have. A lesson on map reading, preparation (you can't easily go back home if you forget something) and planning can accompany any field trip.

I love riding so much I have a blog about it. Check it out hopefully you'll be inspired to grab some change and a magazine and hop a ride somewhere.

No comments: