Friday, December 26, 2008

7 Pounds

***NO SPOILERS***
OK, I saw this on Sunday but just around to writing about it.

I recommend that if you want to see it don't listen to ANYTHING about it so you can really feel the drama.

I think EVERYONE should see this movie AND go with some people who you can talk about it with because you can't talk about it with people who didn't see it because they don't get it.

All I'll say is that it was so well written that I did not fully get what was happening until the end. It was an intense movie, but not sad like the critics portray it.

If you saw it and want to talk about it, hit me up at so_oldskool@yahoo.com I'd love to see what you left the movie with.

Rating: FIVE SLICES OF BEAN PIE

1 comment:

clnmike said...

I am going to have to check it out.