Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Look whos talking...

My 2 1/2 year old is really repeating what she hears and her words are really becoming clear. All of a sudden I have to be even more careful of what I let her watch on TV. We are REALLY particular about what she' exposed to but I have allowed her to watch "The Little Rascals" movie. It is really cute. But the other day, she kept repeating the "bad" words like "shut up" and "dummy".

My hubby rented The Electric Comapany for the baby and she loves it! She sings the theme song and walks around saying words and singing the silly songs.

I'm going to have to re-watch some of her movies now and put a few away for later. So if your're keeping track. Age 2 1/2: Best of Electric Company YES!!--Little Rascals--NO!! (save until they know right from wrong)

No comments: