Thursday, June 21, 2007

Money, money, money, mo-ney...MO-NEY!

My sister sensed my 'brokeness' and sent me a belated birthday gift. My birthday was almost 2 months ago so I know this was just pity, but hey, I'm not proud!
I have been contemplating what to do with the money for four days now. A hundred bucks is like a million when you are broke like me. Broke for me is when I can pay enough on all my bills to keep my services on, but there is nothing extra for treats like a movie or dinner out.
I finally decided to buy myself some Carol's Daughter hair products. I am growing my relaxer out and hope that the products make my hair more manageable.
I am sitting here blogging because I checked my bank account balance before I went shopping online and found that my account was at $0.00!!!
After checking with my hubby he said that they must have put his deposit into our savings account (again, gotta love credit unions), so our groceries ate up my play money. He'll get it straightened out tomorrow.
Oh well, I've have to get my shop on over the weekend.

No comments: