Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pattern Review Butterick B5692

This is the problem. I really don't have a whole lot of style LOL I know what I like but I haven't taken the time to find what styles look best on my body type. So I'm challenging myself to find my signature ''look'' this year.

With that said, here's another review from my 2012 sewing adventure.


Pattern: Butterick B5692 View C
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? - Yes.
Were the instructions easy to follow? - Yes.
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I made this so long ago, I really don't recall if there were challenges making it. I do recall thinking twice before placing the neck.
Fabric Used: Medium weight polyester blend
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: None
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
I don't like how it looks on me enough to make another one. But I would definitely recommend the pattern if it's for your body type.
Conclusion: This is a great pattern for a Muslim or modest dress sewer since little if any alteration must be done for the draft to remain modest!

No comments: