- The time spent reading other blogs, like the ones on the right.
- That I can find people like me and peek at what they're doing.
- Sharing my life, the way I chose to do it.
- The feedback from others.
- The record blogging creates. I love going back to see what I was doing and thinking in years gone by.
- The long distance relationships made with other bloggers.
- No phone numbers or email addresses exchanged, just ideas and words of encouragement.
- That more people like reading short posts, and not thinking, so they are more attracted to Facebook and Twitter than blogging.
- The length of time I spend visiting the blogs on the right.
- The time it takes to do a complete post with pics and detail.
- That you can't always share what you'd like because there are creeps, perverts and trouble makers lurking about.
- Blog beefs between normally intelligent people who fall victim to low esteem and pettiness.