Sunday, October 2, 2011

Back in the saddle

I really miss blogging. What I hate most about blogging, is how you lose contact with people if you do not post on a regular basis. I miss my blogging fam. People who don't blog don't get it. Facebook and twitter are not nearly as intimate. You cannot fully express yourself in the character confines of social networking. I have so much to share on time management (and my gross failures), homeschool organization and resources and also sewing and fundraising ....I am getting excited thinking about posting again. Welcome back to my blog and I'm glad to be here!

2 comments:

Don said...

Welcome back and I agree it takes a blogger to understand the level of intimacy involved in sharing blogs.

So true.

Sister P said...

Great to be back Don! Glad you're still around.