1. Every time I think that I've become a little more organized, I realize how far I am from being so.
2. I just learned that when you put in a florescent bulb you should let it stay on for an hour to reach full strength. That way you get maximum light each time you use it.
3. I don't really like people that I don't like. LOL
4. I like people who think like me and are not competitive.
5. There is a difference between a) being inspired to do something by a friend b) competing with your friends.
6. I can only give one thing 100% of my time to one thing at a time. Duh right?
7. I am sooooooooo excited by the possibility that I am going to New Orleans for my 10th wedding anniversary.
8. I am honored that Martha Stewart is now following ME on Twitter. How fuggin' kewl is that?
9. I started my organic gardening this week. It will be box and pot style on my back porch.
10. My brilliance is beginning to be fulfilled and I think that that will finally make me whole.
11. Working on a project with people you love makes it soooo much better than doing it yourself.
12. I love some women and I'm so glad I can say it to them.