Wednesday, May 6, 2009

40 and Fabulous!




Since I've been gone I had another birthday.
I am 40!!!!

My sister is throwing me a party here in June but some of my friends could not let the day go by without dinner and gifts. I have some good friends I tell you!

Japanese, with hibachi show of course, was my dinner choice. If you didn't know Japanese restaurants don't serve pork, so they are my fav when people force me to eat something out other than Subway, LOL!

They sang something in Japanese and gave me carved fruit and chopsticks. And an unexpected bonus was this picture. They took a digital picture of the group and printed it for me! Now that's what's up!

BTW, I made the orange top I'm wearing in the photo. (Made it about 5 years ago and it's hanging on)


1 comment:

Lakisa said...

Happy Born Day, Sis Patrice!