Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sewing...

I did a lot of sewing during my Christmas break but haven't posted it. I guess I'll start.
 
I made a shortened View C. Here it is with navy pants that I already had. I made a pair of green pants to go with it for spring. Clicking should enlarge the photo. I promise that the print won't blind you up close, LOL!
I plan to make this top again. I need to find a better closure for the neck though. I also tried to put beading around the neck but didn't choose enough of a contrast color so you can't even see it. Overall, I love the top and it is the right length and thin enough to wear with a blue suede blazer/jacket.

3 comments:

clnmike said...

Looks good although I think the neck line could have been wider and dropped down just a tad with out revealing anything.

Lakisa said...

Go 'Head MGT!!

Sister P said...

Mike--thanks for your honest critique-NOT- ROFL!!! But it was just a bad shot with my arms out. The garment shifted back, I'm not choking.

Lakisa--thanks for the encouragement sis!