Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What a blessing.

Can I just take a moment to publicly acknowledge how WONDERFUL my life is?

I love what I do for a living.

I spend most of my days with my husband and my daughter. We are a big package deal and I love that.

We work from home.

We get to be with my daughter as she learns, discovers and grows.

We have food in the fridge, our lights and water are on and I have nothing in the pawn shop! LOL! (somebody who is self-employed knows what I'm talking about :o)

I skipped out on some work time to bake brownies with my babygirl and take her to homeschool park day and then took a nice 2 hour nap so I am about to take my laptop up to my bedroom and finish the rest of my writing and editing work. I can work in bed while my daughter sleeps around the corner.

This is a great life. Not a lot of stress, just a lot of joy.

I wish you all peace and joy and all the love you can stand.

3 comments:

Ms.Erika said...

Your life is the one I am trying to live...

I've got the writing and the homeschooling and playdate parts down so I must be well on my way!

Lakisa said...

Praises be to Allah! What a beautiful feeling!

clnmike said...

Lol, glad your enjoying your self.