Friday, November 23, 2007

Colorforms!!!


I had these when I was younger and loved them. I didn't know they still made them but someone gave Babygirl two sets of them for her birthday. She got so much stuff that I just put them away and now, 10 weeks later, I let her play with them. She had a BALL!!! She was just talking and moving them around and making up stories and scenarios. It was too cute. And she played all by herself while I was cleaning the kitchen. So if you have a 3 year old girl and need to take a breather...COLORFORMS!

Rating: A- ::The minus is because I can't find any Black themed sets online. There are Black girls in the Strawberry Shortcake though.

1 comment:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Sister P,
I hope you are having a great Thanksgiving weekend. And your right colorforms will hold the attention of a little bunny for a while. It all changes after being 3wears off...like when they turn 4, and 5!
Love,
Babz