Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Have a Thursday to you!!!!!!!

Baby girl turned 3 yesterday!!! When other parents say that time flies, they don't lie.

Some how her "Happy Birthday" song sounds like "Have a Thursday to you". She sings it with such conviction too. She sang on my sisters voice mail in July and she still has it to crack her up every now and then.

At 3 she still didn't get that it was HER birthday. She ran up to everyone who came and said, Happy Birthday. We had a party for her at "Chuckie Cheeze" and had a ball! It was way too loud but fun to leave the mess there. We ended up with 11 children and it was fun for me too. With my husband there and a party helper and all the rides and games, I had a chance to chat a bit with my friends who brought their children. Usually all of my friends know each other, but I'm realizing that I'm developing friendships with women who are very different. So it was funny how they really didn't have much to say to each other. I guess that's why I've kept them apart for so long.

Welcome to my life...here are my first photos ...I've finally chosen to share.

2 comments:

African girl, American world said...

I had sooooo much fun and the boys did too. I see Miss N has eyes on my AJ...LOL! The boys still can't believe they lucked out and had so much fun on a Monday night! They were blowing bubbles yesterday all over the house.

CreoleInDC said...

Glad to see you back in the saddle Chica! Why am I over here imagining baby girl say "Have a Thursday to you?" I am cracking up! LOL! She is sooooooo beautiful and happy!